Spoof Reading

Forum rules
Please note: This forum allows the use of anonymous usernames and is a public forum. This means that there probably are members of the PBCC active in the forums. They may try to befriend you with the intention of gathering information that should not get out into the public domain. Be very careful what you say to persons that you do not know. Bear in mind too, that use of a username on another site or forum may not necessarily be the same person on WP with the same username. There have also been actions of copying what is said here to use elsewhere. This is not allowed. Please read the forum rules properly. Full forum rules can be found at http://wikipeebia.com/forum
The Erect Vessel

Re: Spoof Reading

Post by The Erect Vessel » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:42 am

Did someone mention something about a drink?

JENN!! You subject little sweetiepie, get The Lord's Erect Vessel a decent sized scotch ...now run along dear..

The Erect Vessel

Post by The Erect Vessel » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:23 am

D.A. (Dumb Ass) In the light of what the lord is pointing up at this juncture of the testymoney, would it be in order to only sing and play certain rock 'n roll songs?

E.V. Well, the priestly element locally would know. Wisdom's children would know.

D.A. How about the song by the Rolling Bones 'Sympathy For The Devil' would that link with what the Lord is doing universally as it were so to speak; just enquiring on behalf of the young -( don't smack me down please...I'll send you more money from my biz next month...promise)

The Erect Vessel

Post by The Erect Vessel » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:58 am

E.V. See, we need to see, you see, see how, and we have missed it; sadly, and yes you might state in your own ideological free will...see the mind of the flesh in the things of God its tantamount; tantamount to despisal which is a very deep matter. See matters keep coming up, and see what has happened in New Zealand it is all because they have a woman running the country. Thats the reason you would have to see that; I mean blind freddie could see that eh. What do you say Mr D.A.?

D.A.Well its undeniable. A woman running a country God could never support that. It has always been these great men throughout the blessed holy toe recovery and maintenance of the Truth, although wasn't that by the disgraced C.A.C? Is he 'in' or'out' in terms of being a kool dude or wtf?

E.V. I don't think wtf is assembly language; wisdom's children wouldn't talk like that.

D.A. Oh sorry sorry shall I offer up two turtle doves a pair of young pigeons to show my remorse?

E.V. No, Send 20% of the profit from your company every month starting now. And remember sisters should remember to be subject. Insubject sisters are a reflection of a weak brother. A strong moral brother would know how to bring his wife into subjection in a priestly way as it were so to speak

Balaam's Ass

Post by Balaam's Ass » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:19 am

We are one, but we are many
And our Leader never said bum
We'll share a dream and sing with one voice
"I am, you are, we are The Bretherun"

Balaaam's A*** ? Can you sing the second verse, a little bit louder and a little bit worse to quote beloved beloved Pigster?
We are a cult, but we are holy
And in all the lay-bys on earth we come
We'll share a Scotch and slur with one voice

We are c**ts, and we are litigious
And from all the courts on earth we come
We'll share a writ and sing with one voice

The Erect Vessel

Post by The Erect Vessel » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:04 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Erect Vessel

Post by The Erect Vessel » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:57 am

E.V. Been thinking and learnt a new word - what is it again?

B.N.Jnr. Oxymoron

E.V. Thats it. Oxymoron and an example of it is these two words in the same sentence when we think of Donald Chump - American Intelligence, and glad simply in a humble and yet clear way see, that we have no such things as oxymorons amongst us in that sense, speaking reverently in a federal connection, as it were, so to speak, in our day.

T.M. (Troublemaker) Thank you for bringing in such clarity and wondered how that would link with the fact that clearly we are a Charitable Organisation - undeniably so and without question, clearly, but how come when we are Charitable and all Honest men like Joseph's brothers that we try and sue the backside of ex brethies who dare to repeat profound ministry that the whole world would benefit from, said in a public place of worship as clearly our well locked up security fenced cult indoctrination centres oops sorry Gospel Halls are?
Just enquiring on behalf of the young you have to understand? Sorry. Did I look at you side on or something cos you are looking awfully grumpy...now that wasn't an oxymoron or are we all a bunch of morons aww I don't know what I am saying...sorry..sorry sorry Mr Elrect Vessel.. would you being Elrect be an oxymoron? Oh whatareoxymoronsagainI'm confused...

twotimothytwo

Post by twotimothytwo » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:04 am

Would you be free to point up the difference, for the sake of the young and speaking reverently without any bull, between an oxymoron and an oxytool?

The Erect Vessel

Post by The Erect Vessel » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:48 pm

Well on behoof of the young amongst us One did look up Mr Google on that matter, and I found this most helpful in relation to Oxytools..and One quotes hoping not to be sued, but as per fair copywrite use...'Occidental Leather's Oxy Tool Shield™ is a cost effective, STURDY shield that will fit many tools and clip into any bag or even a pants pocket'

Which of course brings up the matter of pants, which as you would be aware blub 2T2, as thou hast an undeniable irrefutable fetish with brethies on bikes, One similarly has been faced with a long running problem over the placement of One's belt...around the middle - liable to pop one way or the other leaving to a loss of pants should it go down the way, underneath the belly - the pretty kool look - or above the belly, which is the safest unkoolest but securest way of maintaining the position so hard fought for and won by these great men.

Now what would that link with?