The murder of EB Vincent Lock

Forum rules
Please note: This forum allows the use of anonymous usernames and is a public forum. This means that there probably are members of the PBCC active in the forums. They may try to befriend you with the intention of gathering information that should not get out into the public domain. Be very careful what you say to persons that you do not know. Bear in mind too, that use of a username on another site or forum may not necessarily be the same person on WP with the same username. There have also been actions of copying what is said here to use elsewhere. This is not allowed. Please read the forum rules properly. Full forum rules can be found at http://wikipeebia.com/forum
twotimothytwo

The murder of EB Vincent Lock

Post by twotimothytwo » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:45 am

I was only very young when this happened and am seeking people who may have recollections and/or details of the case.

The Erect Vessel

Re: The murder of EB Vincent Lock

Post by The Erect Vessel » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:00 am

I remember him well. He came and stayed at my parent's house and made me learn off by heart Psalm 15...being contemned had me confused as a 10 year old..but the good news was that as I stumbled through it the following morning I was rewarded with a 10 shilling note...

A while after that being a nosy little you-know-what I found out that he had been murdered, and lots of hearsay as to the why's and wherefores and innuendos, but as for fact I would not be in a position to help beloved Mr 2T2

twotimothytwo

Re: The murder of EB Vincent Lock

Post by twotimothytwo » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:22 am

We can probably safely assume that if the facts were not shouted from the housetops by the EB, then there was something dodgy about it. Nothing much has changed. A 9 year old girl drowns in her bathtub........nothing reported from the day it happened. A 19 year old man found dead at the bottom of a huge cliff, many hours after leaving his friend for a comfort break...........nothing reported from the day it happened.

The EB get by on us not being able to 'prove' anything against them, yet their entire system appears to operate on conjecture, hearsay, contrived reports, disinformation and propaganda. Nature often uses muddy water to hide it's most dangerous predators.
The Exclusive Brethren leader Bruce D. Hales said in a meeting in his Sydney office in January 2006 that homosexuality was "unnatural against the anatomy".

In the meeting, with a young girl who had been sexually abused by the man she was staying with, Mr Hales was discouraging her from leaving the church and going to live with her gay father.

"God created man for the woman and the woman for man, not man for man and woman for woman," Mr Hales told the girl, according to notes taken by another Brethren man in the meeting. "How many homosexuals get a place in the world?"

Mr Hales is regarded by the Exclusive Brethren as the "Man of God," or "The Elect"./quote]

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal ... pmkci.html