Christmas 2018

Forum rules
Please note: This forum allows the use of anonymous usernames and is a public forum. This means that there probably are members of the PBCC active in the forums. They may try to befriend you with the intention of gathering information that should not get out into the public domain. Be very careful what you say to persons that you do not know. Bear in mind too, that use of a username on another site or forum may not necessarily be the same person on WP with the same username. There have also been actions of copying what is said here to use elsewhere. This is not allowed. Please read the forum rules properly. Full forum rules can be found at http://wikipeebia.com/forum
LadyKiwi

Christmas 2018

Post by LadyKiwi » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:23 am

My goodness..... Its so quiet in here you could hear a pin drop. ;) I just wanted to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and all the very best for the coming year. Special thoughts are with Ian and his family who are facing problems because of the EB or PBCC or Bible and Gospel Trust.... or whoever they are calling themselves currently. Stay strong Ian and family. Huge hugs to you.

Take care
LadyKiwi

The Erect Vessel

Re: Christmas 2018

Post by The Erect Vessel » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:35 am

Happy Christmas to you and yours Lady Kiwi and I thoroughly endorse your sentiments towards Ian and his family. Merry Christmas to all.

twotimothytwo

Re: Christmas 2018

Post by twotimothytwo » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:13 am

Bizarrely I had an email from one of my PBCC sisters on Christmas Eve, telling me they were having 10 days off work over Christmas and asking how we were. Nice to hear from her and husband, but so difficult to know what to write back........if anything! When my hackles have settled down, I will be polite and try not to highlight what utter idiots they all are!

It would appear from several reports that under their RRT and business hats, the PBCC are themselves beginning to embrace Christmas, which goes against everything their official website claims. Nothing new there!

A belated Happy Christmas to all, let's hope 2019 is the year the walls finally come down and Kingsley Napley's typewriters quieten down.

Saw Ian and Sylvia in the late autumn before leaving for sunnier climes and they were both clearly very burdened by the Bible and Gospel Trust's unjust attack on them, neither of them enjoying the best of health either. We wish them well and think about them every day.

One final thought......does Bah Humbug have a middle name David? :-)