"JSH - A man at the height of his powers - proves it with 'that LOOK!"

Forum rules
Please note: This forum allows the use of anonymous usernames and is a public forum. This means that there probably are members of the PBCC active in the forums. They may try to befriend you with the intention of gathering information that should not get out into the public domain. Be very careful what you say to persons that you do not know. Bear in mind too, that use of a username on another site or forum may not necessarily be the same person on WP with the same username. There have also been actions of copying what is said here to use elsewhere. This is not allowed. Please read the forum rules properly. Full forum rules can be found at http://wikipeebia.com/forum
LadyKiwi

"JSH - A man at the height of his powers - proves it with 'that LOOK!"

Post by LadyKiwi » Thu May 31, 2018 8:08 am

I have been asked to post the following as the writer was unable to post a photo.
Take care
LadyKiwi
jshgroup-JAG-1960-700.jpg
"This is John S. Hales- centre- in 1964. At the height of his powers as he was engineering his 'system' and long before he was a 'Beloved'. He has already developed his messiah complex as we see the adoring woman gazing up at him while he effects a gaze that is - what's the word -Proud! That's it. I've seen that look myself. "

fisherman

Re: "JSH - A man at the height of his powers - proves it with 'that LOOK!"

Post by fisherman » Thu May 31, 2018 3:02 pm

I was there,I remember it well...Bruce and John Hales ushered in the era of pride,'in your face' ministry and blatant disrespect for older brethren.They had no qualms about making old brothers to stand up in meeting and getting everyone to laugh at them because they didn't drink ( yes I witnessed that myself ,in Vancouver meetings ) ..they recruited the young men who were eager to be noticed to 'set on' their agenda.The Hales openly promoted drinking whisky among the young people......praise the lord we dumped these brash egoiststical charltans in 65 and sent them packing- why they ever let them back is a mystery to me( however,I do admit albeit for a very brief period, JSH did admit his part in disrespecting the brethers,as evidenced in his letter of apology to Brian Deck,a letter the brethren do not even admit is in existance,it gives lie to their 'savage interuption' concocted story.For a very brief moment we nearly got our meeting back under local control before the 'vindictive' ministry was foisted upon us,effectively restoring power to the 'leaders' of the 'regime' ....perhaps this is why in the old testiment the children of Israel were told to 'smite their enemies,leave none of them alive' . When they didn't it came back to haunt them...just as it did us,as the once 'judged' as 'evil' commercial system is back full blown,and BDH doesn't even bother trying to disguise it...

twotimothytwo

Post by twotimothytwo » Thu May 31, 2018 4:23 pm

As a point of reference, here are the gangster Kray twins, Ronnie and Reggie, from the same era.

Attachments
Krays.jpg

fisherman

Post by fisherman » Thu May 31, 2018 8:27 pm

What we failed to recognise-and paid dearly for-was that the 'false prophets 'and 'evil men' would not come from OUTSIDE but as scripture warned'from among your ownselves' ,not sparing the flock.....the servents who 'worked for hire'( or 'gifts)

tgmahoy

Post by tgmahoy » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:46 pm

Can anyone identify the other 2 in the photo with JSH?

The Erect Vessel

Post by The Erect Vessel » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:45 pm

The one on the right hand side with the glasses and tuft of hair is James Alec Gardiner of Aberdeen 1970 fame.(The house where JTJr had his dalliance with Madsie in the nudsie)

fisherman

Post by fisherman » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:54 pm

An,excuse me,that didn’t happen,all lies...well,it might have happened but not the way they said it happened, besides, she was ministering to him( in the nude?yah,right!) finally it happened but it was an ambush to get the evil out and he was a pure man...yup,s’truth,they said so

But it’s an ill wind that blows no good,the lessons learned in the EB about brainwashing, ,political maneuvering , cults and how they operate and how to spot them were invaluable and have stood me in good stead.The ‘duck test’ applies...and I run,not walk in the other direction