"Working at UBT and the Brethren Community"

Forum rules
Please note: This forum allows the use of anonymous usernames and is a public forum. This means that there probably are members of the PBCC active in the forums. They may try to befriend you with the intention of gathering information that should not get out into the public domain. Be very careful what you say to persons that you do not know. Bear in mind too, that use of a username on another site or forum may not necessarily be the same person on WP with the same username. There have also been actions of copying what is said here to use elsewhere. This is not allowed. Please read the forum rules properly. Full forum rules can be found at http://wikipeebia.com/forum
fisherman

Re: "Working at UBT and the Brethren Community"

Post by fisherman » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:06 pm

I am absolutely not making accusations because I have no evidence but I have serious concerns about where all the money they are throwing around is coming from.That alone is a 'red flag'.Private companies unlike public companies are not open to scrutiny or independent audits so who knows what goes on behind closed doors.I seriously doubt the ordinary rank and file has a clue what is going on and wouldn't dare ask if they did .Brethren culture does not encourage questions or verification of anything,if the leader says it, that's good enough and you better just accept it,or risk getting thrown out with no redress or ombudsman to appeal to.Best just keep quiet and look the other way if you do have concerns.'Universal leaders' are claimed to be ' Divinely Appointed' and are a law unto themselves,they answer to nobody . All I am going to say is if some day this all blows up it wouldn't surprise me in the least,because after 32 years in the industry,there isn't much I haven't seen...just saying..

twotimothytwo

Post by twotimothytwo » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:19 pm

Looks to me like UBT have now taken over recruitment of staff, if not the complete business itself, for many EB owned companies.

https://www.cv-library.co.uk/list-jobs/ ... iness-Team

Amusingly some staff are offered free lunches on Wednesdays, some Mondays and Fridays, free snacks and free parking.

Why does food, the BBQing thereof and it's consumption feature so highly on the PBCC's agenda, particularly when 'eating matters' have caused utter carnage in the past?

Remember UBT is, on their own admission, owned by the Plymouth Brethren Christian Church.

As of 10th April 2018, the PBCC's own website deceitfully continues to claim to the contrary.....
Q. I’ve heard it said that brethren businesses are owned and/or controlled by the Church, is this correct? A. Not at all, all businesses of members of the Plymouth Brethren Christian Church are owned by private individuals and have no financial, legal or controlling interest by the Church.
https://www.theplymouthbrethren.org/cat ... the-myths/

Dispelling myths??????? Or more bare-faced lying?

fisherman

Post by fisherman » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:13 pm

'Heavenly deception' .... They're masters at it ....seems anything goes to 'protect the position'.And the leaders can get away with it because nobody dares to call them on it.Anybody who did was withdrawn from years ago,so they've got a wide open field...but as it says in the case of King David using his authority to have Urijah ,Bathsheba's husband killed 'but the thing was not right in the eyes of the lord'.Nobody gets away with anything...not even some self proclaimed 'Devinely Appointed Minister of the Lord in the Recovery','Elect Vessel' or whatever they call him this week...( 'Humpty Dumpty' is my choice ,ended up having a bad fall you know...)

twotimothytwo

Post by twotimothytwo » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:04 pm

UBT is not what their shiny veneer implies.

I'm rarely involved here or anywhere in verbal,written contributions - more than 8 years out I'm still dealing with PTSD, the results of 32 years of peeb abuse, on it goes. I still keep an eye things hence I'm here.

This - and an earlier post about a rumoured buyout, really got my blood temp up. So here we go. (In advance, my not-apologies to EB/PBCC/UBT lawyers. By all means threaten me and send me stuff; everything I state here I can back up with firm evidence and/or documentation. Besides, I'm running out of papier-mâché resources for a current project that needs high-quality heavy-weight water-marked paper made from organic Egyptian river reeds.... So go ahead; you'll help the rest of us no end) Being part of one of the first 'pre-cursor' companies to the IT/support side of UBT, this is stuff I've seen, and to my shame in some cases - been involved in back in the cult.

Many of the senior current & former UBT stuffed shirts have been involved in/are still involved in:
-Committing perjury in all areas - Family, Civil & Criminal courts including characteristically submitting false sworn statements where it aligns with their belief that the cult is above the law.
-Coercion and threats against members unless their demands are met, the same and worse against ex-members.
-Making fake complaints to Government & legal authorities against ex-members who dare to seek help, whether legal, medical or otherwise.
-Physical intimidation towards ex-members.
-Hiding sexual abuse complaints/paedophilia from the police, threatening those who attempt to expose it. I know of several cases stretching back 20+ years, not investigated or - discredited(by the cult) where the victims are now adults, struggling with major issues as they try to get through life.
-Organised fraud/illegal activities commercially.
-Child abuse/denial of human rights.
-Character assassination of any ex-member who tries to seek legitimate redress, enforcement or speaks out about the institutionalized abuse at the core of their doctrines & practices.

UBT is not and has never been independent despite what it may seem to be in legal structure or claim.

Of both current & heavily influential individuals (All current or recently current, most will be conveniently legally disassociated) running the stuff today here some surnames that have been involved in or influenced every point in the list - much behind the scenes outside any legal arrangements:

Hails (surprise!)
Gonadsden (AU)
AnderSin (NZ & AU)
Swimmons (NZ)
Filleulfillme... (NZ) (From the Ode "Join me in my playground")
NotFreeMason (NZ)
SmithNotJones (NZ)
CockPatrick :)

Would you buy this business or work there? The short list above are issues I've experienced either personally or been involved in dealing with.

Sue me Brother Truckers :) I have enough evidence, documentation to make the Panama Papers look like a kindy rag. :)

Cheers,

Sam
Sam, may I suggest you send the evidence and documentation to which you refer in confidence to https://faithleaks.org/ ? It would be a pity if it was somehow lost.

abishag

Post by abishag » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:07 am

Private equity puts global office designer under microscope

Portrait of Exclusive Brethren members Daniel Hales (left) and Athol Greene (right) at a home in Epping. Kate Geraghty
by Sarah Thompson Anthony Macdonald Joyce Moullakis

Cashed up private equity tyrekickers have found a new target.

Street Talk understands buyout firms are circling global office and workplace design company Unispace, which is based in Australia with operations globally.
Sources said the company had $40 million to $50 million annual earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation, and was likely to be worth about $400 million based on similar transactions.
It is understood the private equity interest has sparked some curiosity among Unispace's tight-knit shareholder base, however the company is yet to be formally put up for sale.
Should it come to market, it is expected to attract interest from domestic and offshore private equity players.
Advertisement

Unispace is a global office design firm which was founded in 2010, has more than 400 employees and operations in 18 countries, according to the company's website.
It is believed to be owned by members of the Brethren community, a secretive fundamentalist Christian sect. Documents with the corporate regulator show it is run by Charles and Gareth Hales, and shareholders include Sydney-based Charles Hales and Lester Martin.
It comes only months after the Brethren and its founder Steven Joyce divested infrastructure project supplies company Jaybro for $170 million to CHAMP Private Equity.

Read more: http://www.afr.com/street-talk/private- ... z5CJl6juPu
Follow us: @FinancialReview on Twitter | financialreview on Facebook

fisherman

Post by fisherman » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:33 pm

'The pursuit of riches' - what utter folly!....I don't care what they achieve ,or how many millions they aquire through 'business' ,nope, just not impressed...they just don't seem to get it that it's all just a game of monopoly with the cash and the real estate going back in the box at the end of the game...you come into this world with nothing in your hand and you can take nothing out if it and if a man 'gain the whole world and suffer the loss of his soul, what does he profit?' ....what a poverty stricken group the brethren have become...spiritually bankrupt ....

LadyKiwi

Post by LadyKiwi » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:53 am

Many cant view the Financial Review article so a BIG thank you to the person who scanned and sent it to me from the paper itself.
Hope this works ;)
Scan_20180407 (5).png
From Financial Review

twotimothytwo

Post by twotimothytwo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:49 pm

Have UBT sold the Brethren's soul for the sake of a 0.5% take?
Amazon provides just about everything making it really easy to buy. "I love Amazon’s customer obsession; it gives me confidence when I am buying things that I haven’t seen yet"
Compares well with Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
http://www.universalbusinessteam.com/af ... rograms-na

fisherman

Post by fisherman » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:12 pm

The brethren sold their birthright a long long time ago...what poverty stricken souls
'For lack of guidance a nation falls ' (proverbs 11:14)

I'm curious how the brethren get around Hebrews 13:5. 'keep your lives* free from the love of money and be content with what you have'

* some translations say'conversation' interpreted as 'manner of life'....I would challange the brethren to show how their blatent preoccupation with business and making money, driving expensive Utes and building ostentatious homes is in line with Hebrews 13:5...Jesus said 'where your treasure is,there will be your heart' ( Matthew 6:21)

The Questioner

Post by The Questioner » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:10 am

I doubt that they worry about getting around verses in the bible. It is well known that they consider the words of their leaders as equal to or even greater than scripture.