WikiPeebia.com Forums

Like after a fellowship meeting, just better.
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:51 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please note: This forum allows the use of anonymous usernames and is a public forum. This means that there probably are members of the PBCC active in the forums. They may try to befriend you with the intention of gathering information that should not get out into the public domain. Be very careful what you say to persons that you do not know. Bear in mind too, that use of a username on another site or forum may not necessarily be the same person on WP with the same username. There have also been actions of copying what is said here to use elsewhere. This is not allowed. Please read the forum rules properly. Full forum rules can be found at http://wikipeebia.com/forum

Post subject: Sitting on a beast.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:57 am 

I just happened to pick up a white book that my cat knocked down from on top of a cupboard. I picked it up and it opened at this passage. Clearly the Lord was speaking to me.

BDH "I remember [Mr Symington] speaking about that verse in Endbach, and he spoke about looking, persons looking out the window, something like this, the car window, and looking at the girls on the sidewalk, and he referred to the beast that he sat on, that he was in control of his own beast."

From what I hear, I don't believe he was. WTF!! I'm sure there's something in that for all of us (I just don't know what it is).

Copyright claimed by Bible and Gospel Trust, April 15, 2005. Reproduced here for research purposes.

Post subject: Re: Sitting on a beast.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:41 am 

In the words of the Rolling Stones. I'll never be your beast of burden... Perhaps there is a Him in that brother Balaam's Ass? Can I pass along the mic... now do I pass it over the top of this brother next to me's gut or under it?

Post subject: Re: Sitting on a beast.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:29 am 

A better solution for JHS might have been to introduce legislation banning girls from using sidewalks. But really his understanding is obviously mistaken and incomplete. It doesn't say you shall not covet your neighbours daughters, but rather his wife or his ass. In light of this enlarged understanding it turns out the girls cans use the sidewalks, but not the moggies neighbours and their husbands.