WikiPeebia.com Forums

Like after a fellowship meeting, just better.
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:41 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please note: This forum allows the use of anonymous usernames and is a public forum. This means that there probably are members of the PBCC active in the forums. They may try to befriend you with the intention of gathering information that should not get out into the public domain. Be very careful what you say to persons that you do not know. Bear in mind too, that use of a username on another site or forum may not necessarily be the same person on WP with the same username. There have also been actions of copying what is said here to use elsewhere. This is not allowed. Please read the forum rules properly. Full forum rules can be found at http://wikipeebia.com/forum

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 11:39 am 

At the end of the day - Hales has achieved his objective. He has the "Saints' right where he wants them. Not only under his 'spiritual' control - but under his commercial control.

He has his henchmen in every country - also up to their eyeballs in his money making and UBT schemes - so they are not complaining. He has his name on every hall title. He has his name in every will.

Heaven's - his father and uncle used to have to go round the various meetings and tell old sisters - that it would be better if they simply left their money /houses to them. Something they did more often than most know. So the man is bulletproof. He cannot be given the arse! And even if they did - un-wangling him from all of the above - and them - would be a legal nightmare.

He has achieved that great goal - the one his father couldn't. Commercial entrenchment! Maximum returns and maximum power. And there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:14 pm 

I completely agree,he has achieved his objective,the Commercial System in the Assembly is now fully entrenched ,and according to what someone posted,BDH openly admits it.But what really puzzles me is there are still brethren alive today who witnessed the Bruce and John Hales being so uncerimoniously booted out (trust me there was much rejoicing ) ,and people stood up and denounced the 'Commercial System in the Assembly'...WHERE ARE THESE PEOPLE NOW? WHY are they SILENT?

Yes,BDH has them right in his pocket ,but the final chapter hadn't been written yet.I still believe ,possibly naively that BDH's house of cards will come crashing down....I have no idea how or when but history shows that most cults implode.Warren Jeffs'Divinely Appointed Leader of the FLDS is now serving a 30 year prison term,guess the judge wasn't as hoodwinked as his adoring flock was (just as the EB are,same game- different name)Ironically,in each and every case,the power to bring it down rests right in the hands of the cult members themselves,all they have to do is stand up and say 'NO'...but you truely have to wonder what if would take to arouse the collective conscience of the brethren,for us it was 'Our Beloved' being caught in the sack with a naked women at Aberdeen...and no,it WASN'T an 'ambush',it was the very predictable result of a very ordinary man who refused to deal with his alcoholism.What will bring BDH and his vaunted empire down? It's a funny thing about all these despots,their throne generally isn't as secure as they might like to think it is....and the clue?-all the security they surround themselves with...whereas Jesus was openly seen amongst the people,not so BDH.

In fact,based on what we see ,one might be excused for wondering if BDH is even a believer,Personaly I have my doubts because just CLAIMING you are doesn't make you one...in the end,we ALL have to stand before the Lord and give an account of our lives(and no,I'm not in the least concerned that I openly not only 'doubt' but emphatically DENY 'Our Beloved's so called 'purity',in fact I'll go further-He WASN'T a 'pure man'....got that?

ps: being 'born into the 'Assembly' doesn't buy you fire insurance either,sorry about that...

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:17 am 

Fire insurance? What?

"Er hello Bruce? Abishag here."

"UBT Fire Insurance. Do you have any? What - yes- oh - on special this month with every house and contents policy! And a free coffee maker- WOW! IS there nothing you haven't thought of -oh great one!? Put me down for your full cover policy. Er by the way - do you cover acts of God? What? Oh you ARE God! Silly me. Put me down for one of them too then. That silly old Fisherman doesn't believe in you - you know. Oh - by the way - that bloody iPad you sold the wife last month has packed it in. Send me another of your $4000 dollar models. With the free Moroccan leather bible offer - yes........"

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 2:59 pm 

Free 'Moroccan Leather Bible '(JND version please,that's the one Christ used you know)yes,i suspect they've got boxes of them, used but in new condition....never opened...

Yeah,this 'fire insurance' thing....heck of a deal, Bruce says you buy fire insurance ,you buy fire insurance,OK?...real money maker too, and the best part about is they never have to pay up when they find they weren't covered...guess they should have read the fine print about 'conviction of sins repentance',yes,I know,nobody reads the fine print and why should they when they've got the ministry?(trust me on this one- read the fine print....Acts 17:11,Acts 2:38)