WikiPeebia.com Forums

Like after a fellowship meeting, just better.
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:38 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please note: This forum allows the use of anonymous usernames and is a public forum. This means that there probably are members of the PBCC active in the forums. They may try to befriend you with the intention of gathering information that should not get out into the public domain. Be very careful what you say to persons that you do not know. Bear in mind too, that use of a username on another site or forum may not necessarily be the same person on WP with the same username. There have also been actions of copying what is said here to use elsewhere. This is not allowed. Please read the forum rules properly. Full forum rules can be found at http://wikipeebia.com/forum

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:21 am 

Dear Ex Peeb friends
You may be int to know that Channel 9-A Current Affair
are running a doco at 7 PM Monday 11/8/14.
"Exclusive Brethren Exposed"
Please share :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:08 am 

Faxtout wrote:
Dear Ex Peeb friends
You may be int to know that Channel 9-A Current Affair
are running a doco at 7 PM Monday 11/8/14.
"Exclusive Brethren Exposed"
Please share :shock:

Looks interesting unless it is a typical #9 ACA partial rerun, but someone whom I didn't recognise is going to spill the beans and on BDH!

Does anyone know who the fellow is?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:48 am 

Yes I know who it is about. Be interesting to see if the Peebs try to force an injunction tomorrow (monday) - but they deserve to be nailed over this one. Yet another case of stripping some poor bugger of everything including his family and business. Of course we all know it is sin that destroys families - not the Peebs. Well this time - major egg on face for the Peebs. I hope they get all the bad publicity that this will serve up and the ex-bro concerned gets exactly what he is looking for.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:29 am 

No doubt the Peebs will try their hardest to secure an injunction against this report, but this will do them more harm than good. Everybody knows that the truth hurts, and from what I know of this ex-brother's treatment from the peebs I can understand why they want him silenced. He is an honest, upright businessman who was held in high regard by the community in which he worked and lived. Very generous to the needy without making a show. Now his whole world has collapsed around him and he is just trying to salvage what is rightly his. This treatment of innocent members of this sect/cult is abhorrent and to say the least UNCHRISTIAN.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:26 am 

Video is now out.
http://tinyurl.com/kyng7ng

Take care
LadyKiwi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:34 pm 

If there are people who cant access the Australian documentary directly, it is now available on youtube. Go to http://tinyurl.com/o2n3nwv

Take care
LadyKiwi

The above link to the youtube site now takes you to a dead page that states the item has been removed because its content violated YouTube's Terms of Service. Now I wonder who would do that??? Or maybe the truth hurts.

However the link to Australia's ACA is still alive and well. I don't think that one will be removed ;) So here is the living link http://tinyurl.com/kyng7ng for those who may not have seen it yet.

Take care
LadyKiwi

Last edited by LadyKiwi on Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:11 pm 

Bruce D Hales is unspeakably cruel and devious, as many of us know from personal experience. Some people have recreational pursuits like golf, Bruce relaxes by excommunicating people and destroying families. Sort of a Puppetry of the PBCC.

Stay strong Craig, his downfall will come.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:22 pm 

..........The show should be called John Howard and Bruce Coward. Still he continues to dish out his hallmark vindictive directives, whilst hiding himself away and surrounding himself with security. The bully can never stand a punch on his own nose.

Where is the sea change the PBCC agreed with the UK Charity Commission to make, in order to preserve their charitable status? I'm not seeing anything yet and the year's probation they were granted is rapidly running out.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:59 pm 

The report on the Australian net work is absolutely factual.
The uk brethren are £350,000 better off as a result of my family leaving the EBs back in 1975.My father even though he did not go with JT jnr Aberdeen stayed with them because of the FEAR that he would not go to heaven if he left.
There is now no comparison with the present day edicts and cult state with the Christian fellowship I was born into.
I was told that the rapture was any moment and not to have any asperations or goals to achieve . There fore if they still beleived that, why are they so keen to escape paying taxes ?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:50 pm 

Quote:
the FEAR that he would not go to heaven if he left.

Sadly that is a perfect example of the fear mongering and non-biblical teaching of people who years ago knew their bibles and once used to preach a gospel of salvation through faith in Christ.

What a dreadful and blasphemous doctrine has evolved within this cult. I do feel for people who are still "in" and carry this fear with them.

If only they could read and believe John 5:24 and John 10:28