Bloody Hypocrites

Forum rules
Please note: This forum allows the use of anonymous usernames and is a public forum. This means that there probably are members of the PBCC active in the forums. They may try to befriend you with the intention of gathering information that should not get out into the public domain. Be very careful what you say to persons that you do not know. Bear in mind too, that use of a username on another site or forum may not necessarily be the same person on WP with the same username. There have also been actions of copying what is said here to use elsewhere. This is not allowed. Please read the forum rules properly. Full forum rules can be found at http://wikipeebia.com/forum
twotimothytwo

Re: Bloody Hypocrites

Post by twotimothytwo » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:45 am

More warped logic from the House of Taylor/Hales
Taylor had tried in a meeting in Aberdeen to bring out the evil that ruled in Aberdeen which had failed and therefore he tried to create a crisis to try as yet to bring to the fore ground this evil. With this in mind he asked and got permission to isolate himself with my wife. When McCallum after his entry in the bedroom saw in what situation Taylor was, he drew the wrong conclusion. McCallum accused Taylor of immoral behavior that gave Taylor the opportunity to accuse McCallum of being immoral himself
http://wikipeebia.com/wp-content/upload ... timony.pdf

How incredibly convenient! As I understand it then, to be done in the EB for watching a TV, the acting priest must have a working TV in his room which he's not watching and the person who the priest suspects of watching TV has to find the priest in a room somewhere with the TV, to give the priest the 'opportunity' to accuse him?????

Many people in the EB were summarily dealt with, without even so much as a witness.

What a load of old tosh
Oh, what a tangled web we weave. When first we practice to deceive!
Marmion, Sir Walter Scott. Interestingly written in the context of another Scottish conflict.

BLOODY HYPOCRITES

fisherman

Post by fisherman » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:34 pm

Of course it's a load if rubbish,or a load of natural fertilizer picked up from the bull pasture.but there has to be at least one underlying factor in place to have people swallow it-the need for a 'story' that will let them off the hook for doing what they claim they do-judging evil..a common suave for the conscience when faced with what the EB claim is 'simple evil' that the 'man on the street would judge as wrong' is 'some things need to be understood',giving the impression that there is some underlying justification that those who are 'more spiritual' understand...GARBAGE ! Anybody who was skeptical of these 'explanations' was accused of 'not wanting help'( the presumption being 'the brethren are always right' )

Same goes for the mealy mouthed excuses passing off travesties of injustice as 'faulty local administration' that they 'trust have been out right'...nice Try!

But as long as the brethren buy the 'story' the heirarchy with their vested interests will keep on trotting out these 'explanations'..and why not? Who is going to call them it?you know what happens to people who do...poor souls,like gerbils in a cage. running in an excercise wheel kept very busy...as one of the ex Scientologists told Leah Reminni on the A&E show 'One day I woke up and it hit me-I realized that the organization I had spent my whole life in ,dedicated everything to,defended and enforced-was just a farce...and somebody was getting very rich off of it ...PRECISELY MY OWN EXPERIANCE

Balaam's Ass

Post by Balaam's Ass » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:13 am

For those of you who are dipping into this thread and may not know how your leader travels, here are some snapshots of the places he has visited.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php ... rch=N604AU

Balaam's Ass

Post by Balaam's Ass » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:14 am

Since he turned the tracker off it hasn't been so much fun ...

https://planefinder.net/data/aircraft/N604AU

twotimothytwo

Post by twotimothytwo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:47 am

Donald Trump’s upcoming inauguration will include Paula White and possibly other members of his inner circle, Darrell Scott, “Apostle” Wayne T. Jackson and Mark Burns. They’re all televangelists who hail from the “prosperity gospel” camp. They advocate a brand of Pentecostal Christianity known as Word of Faith.

Inaugurations are always curious rituals of American civil religion. It would not be surprising to see a non-Christian religious leader participating. But what’s problematic for me as an evangelical is how Trump’s ceremony is helping to mainstream this heretical movement.

The prosperity gospel — the idea that God dispenses material wealth and health based on what we “decree” — is not just fluff. It’s also not just another branch of Pentecostalism, a tradition that emphasizes the continuation of the gifts of healing, prophecy and tongues. It’s another religion.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act ... 63e85a3d56

I can think of a number of people who will support this view...........

'G'orn farther, we beseech thee for blub Donald'......may soon be heard in a Gospel Hall near you.

twotimothytwo

Post by twotimothytwo » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:36 am

Voices from the back taunted the candidate about his own marriage and about party leader Bob Brown’s homosexuality. “I completely enraged them by endorsing Bob and his sexuality. It got them really wound up.” All in all, it was an ugly experience. “I’m pretty streetwise,” said Wilkie. “But I was rattled.”

Brethren are scattered all over NSW – Windsor, Tamworth, Molong, Ermington – but Howard’s electorate of Bennelong on Sydney’s lower North Shore is the home ground of Brethren leaders. Mat Henderson-Hau, one of Wilkie’s support team that night, knew the hecklers. “I recognised them all as Brethrens. I went to school with a dozen of the guys who came up to cause trouble. I picked Gareth Hales straight off as he used to be in my roll call at Marsden High.”

Gareth is the son of Bruce Hales, who lives in nearby Eastwood. Henderson-Hau says Gareth had come with several of his brothers and his Uncle Stephen. He counted seven or eight Hales plus some Kennards and Chesterfields. “They’re heavy Brethren families.”
http://www.religionnewsblog.com/15118/e ... n-prophets

I had to read that several times to see exactly who was taunting whom about their homosexuality!

Pot and kettle?

BLOODY HYPOCRITES

twotimothytwo

Post by twotimothytwo » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:37 pm

Athol Greene "You.Wont. Change. Us.

UBT Vision-16 " To improve is to change, to be perfect is to change often' " We can't ever finish changing'

Golden Inspirations?

Sheer BLOODY HYPOCRISY

fisherman

Post by fisherman » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:45 pm

If you looked at the history of Christianity, you will see people of principle that would not change when it came to their conscience* even if it cost them their lives...not so the brethren who will change like a chamelion if there's a buck in it...( that would be an 'individual excercise' of course)... just wondering,will they include all these about face changes in the 'history of the testimony' or will it be conveniently abridged ?( 'some things need to be understood')

*we saw that at the onset of JTjr coming to power-people of integrity that would not back down,cost what if may...and it did...

twotimothytwo

Post by twotimothytwo » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:52 am

The Exclusive Brethren church has been covering up child sex abuse for decades, and last year I wrote about it. The story told of children who were denied, bullied or bought off by the religious sect to keep their abuse secret.
http://www.smh.com.au/national/potentia ... z35mf.html
Any suggestion that the Church’s teachings are out of step with society or a factor in child sexual abuse or other crimes is misinformed and plainly wrong. The Church places enormous value on the safe and healthy development of children. PBCC schools are entirely staffed by non-Brethren teachers of various secular and religious backgrounds who operate under strict protocols requiring any reports of alleged sexual abuse to be passed onto relevant authorities. They are subject to the same child safety and reporting standards as other state, religious and independent schools and work closely with child safety authorities to ensure the safety of our children.

Abiding by the law is a moral imperative for all members of the Church and a central tenet of the way in which we practise our faith. Church members are taught to be law abiding and to report any illegalities to the authorities. It is Church policy not to comment publically on individual situations of current or former members of the Church. However, the Church must reserve the right to correct misinformation or defamatory allegations, but as a rule, will not comment on individual situations.
http://www.plymouthbrethrenchristianchu ... s24-04-16/

Never has $920,000 seemed so expensive.

Bloody hypocrites.

fisherman

Post by fisherman » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:49 pm

'Abiding by the law is a moral imperative for all members of the church and the way we practice our faith'

Bit of a joke in the light if the latest developments( guess that depends on who you are) that hit the front page documenting the EB paying off people in an alleged attempt to buy their silence...Nice 'mission statement' denouncing sexual abuse though( makes you wonder how much they paid the spin doctors to come up with that masterpiece) ....too bad it isn't true...

Uh,hate to mention this,but I suggest this is just the tip of the iceberg...now that the EB have lost their lawsuit attempting to gag Bachelard,look for MORE skeletons to fall out of the closet... Trust me,it isn't going to be pretty...

Does make you wonder though ,if THIS won't do it,then what WILL it take for the ordinary foot soldiers in the brethren to WAKE UP?( Reminds me of that parable the Lord told in Matthew 13:25 'while men slept the enemy came by night and sowed weeds in the crop)...the brethren have been sleeping for a long time...and the 'attack' we were always told about came NOT from outside but 'from among your own selves'(Acts 20:30)

In my whole life,I have NEVER met a group who SAY they are 'Christians' (much less claim to BE the CHURCH) who by their actions LESS represent the Jesus of the gospels...