WikiPeebia.com Forums

Like after a fellowship meeting, just better.
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please note: This forum allows the use of anonymous usernames and is a public forum. This means that there probably are members of the PBCC active in the forums. They may try to befriend you with the intention of gathering information that should not get out into the public domain. Be very careful what you say to persons that you do not know. Bear in mind too, that use of a username on another site or forum may not necessarily be the same person on WP with the same username. There have also been actions of copying what is said here to use elsewhere. This is not allowed. Please read the forum rules properly. Full forum rules can be found at http://wikipeebia.com/forum

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:27 am 

I don't understand why so many ex-Peebs are reticent to get involved in fighting against a foe that has ruined their lives to some extent. Despite the most glaring of events, evidence and facts, they soldier on in silence. (Apart from the usual vocalists - myself included. Who most people are sick of hearing from.)

Somebody somewhere has gone to great expense and time to set this website up.

It is our only conduit of facts as they occur and information on this evil little cult that destroys people's lives. A cult that has more changes in direction and compromise in its integrity that any other.

Bruce Hales does not like these sites. He has successfully closed two down already, getting his UBT cohorts to pay dearly in cash, to pull the plug on the last one. With its loss went an awful lot of information and resources. Effectively, the Peebs won.

Without this site the Peebs get away with murder. There is no one out there who will simply report the facts on their increasingly litigious and evil ways. From paying bribes to hose down focus and attention on their attempts to discredit attacks by pedophiles in their midst, to their extraordinary new business ventures which even include 'memberships' from worldly businesses and individuals. All stuff that would have seen you thrown out years ago with the loss if everything.

Today the Brethren are literally a big business masquerading as a church. With all the profits filtering through to the top. Hales has delivered the perfect system to ensure that he and his extended family and buddies live in luxury and operate with impunity. They remain unchallenged and unimpeachable. Their 'congregations' are held in perpetual fear if they speak out or utter a whimper of dissent.

As most must work for brethren businesses, have mortgages with Brethren loans and have extended families within the group, they know that if they step out of line and feel their wrath, they lose the lot. So they are held in that fear and not a bond where they have any free choice. Their only bond should be the love of God. But God takes a back seat to the Hales.

This requires a healthy amount of discussion and input from those people that know better - or know anything.

There are plenty of recent leavers who contribute nothing to the blogs and articles. They should. What is your problem?

Without your input, we don't get to know the current truths and actions of this group that flies in the face of so many human rights issues. You can be anonymous. This site was set up so its origins cannot be traced. Sad that we have to fight them this way, but Hales loves courts. Even after he loses.

Then there is the case of many non- Brethren professionals like journalists who go out on a limb to report their evils and are subjected to a world of hate and litigation when they report the malevolence of this group of people. It takes it out of them. They cannot do this alone. Michael Bachelard wrote a very well researched book about the Brethren and their blatant misguided cruelty to so many people and those that should be most vocal about it - sit mute while the maelstrom occurs around them.

If you are a recent leaver, say the last decade or so, say something. Tell us something we don't know. Tell us something that adds weight to our many arguments. Say something that increases the spotlight of focus and pressure for these people to start doing the right thing for once in their lives.

The PBCC is a farce. It is a church that went off the rails at the hands of some frankly unstable people, with thousands bearing the consequences of their strange anti-Christian dictums and hundreds being so deeply affected that they took their own lives or went slowly mad.

No religion should force you to go against what the bible says with regard to parents and families and marriages, but the Brethren do. They make it up as they go along.

No religion should force you to work for them and them alone. No religion should force you to pray for (and contribute financially) to a particular political party. Even though they do not vote like everyone else. No religion should form a pronouncement on you without the right of a comeback or proper discussion. No religion should force its adherents to dissociate with family members for life. No religious organization should have at its head, a bloody big business, which you must contribute to on request or be socially ostracized for non- involvement or compliance. No religion should have a hierarchical system that is underlined by the importance of how much money people have.

No religion should have closed order schools where worldly children are banned - but expect the people they regard as dirty and evil to pay for them. The PBCC do!

Get off your bottoms and get writing. Start saying something that adds impetus to this vile system that hurts so many people. Stop leaving it up to the few who spend hours trolling the internet for information and newspaper articles and law reports.

If we lose this site - we lose our voice.

And without a voice- they can do anything they bloody well please. And you will have no one to blame but yourselves. Stop leaving it up to the usual suspects to grind away their dissent at their keyboards. Get involved today. If you don't, this whole argument, this whole campaign becomes a stagnant waste of time. And you deserve the loss that you feel each and every day.

I'll shut up now- Over to you. And someone, tie Fisherman up. And me too.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:40 am 

Amen...I'd be more than happy to join you on the back row seat and sleep through the sermon..in the meantime 'The King sits in his counting house,counting all his money'( gifts)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:45 am 

I wish there was a like button on here abishag. :) I think you must have been reading my mind.... because I was just going over one persons experience as an EB. Maybe some people have never seen it and maybe other would like to read it again. Maybe it would reignite a fire in some.

This is the story of one persons escape from the Exclusive Brethren. The pain and suffering of him having to leave his family and the success he has made of his life since leaving. I am very proud to call him my cousin.

https://diaryofabrethrenboy.wordpress.c ... aig-hoyle/

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:12 am 

abishag wrote:
I don't understand why so many ex-Peebs are reticent to get involved in fighting against a foe that has ruined their lives to some extent. Despite the most glaring of events, evidence and facts, they soldier on in silence. (Apart from the usual vocalists - myself included. Who most people are sick of hearing from.)

Somebody somewhere has gone to great expense and time to set this website up.

It is our only conduit of facts as they occur and information on this evil little cult that destroys people's lives. A cult that has more changes in direction and compromise in its integrity that any other.

Bruce Hales does not like these sites. He has successfully closed two down already, getting his UBT cohorts to pay dearly in cash, to pull the plug on the last one. With its loss went an awful lot of information and resources. Effectively, the Peebs won.

Without this site the Peebs get away with murder. There is no one out there who will simply report the facts on their increasingly litigious and evil ways. From paying bribes to hose down focus and attention on their attempts to discredit attacks by pedophiles in their midst, to their extraordinary new business ventures which even include 'memberships' from worldly businesses and individuals. All stuff that would have seen you thrown out years ago with the loss if everything.

Today the Brethren are literally a big business masquerading as a church. With all the profits filtering through to the top. Hales has delivered the perfect system to ensure that he and his extended family and buddies live in luxury and operate with impunity. They remain unchallenged and unimpeachable. Their 'congregations' are held in perpetual fear if they speak out or utter a whimper of dissent.

As most must work for brethren businesses, have mortgages with Brethren loans and have extended families within the group, they know that if they step out of line and feel their wrath, they lose the lot. So they are held in that fear and not a bond where they have any free choice. Their only bond should be the love of God. But God takes a back seat to the Hales.

This requires a healthy amount of discussion and input from those people that know better - or know anything.

There are plenty of recent leavers who contribute nothing to the blogs and articles. They should. What is your problem?

Without your input, we don't get to know the current truths and actions of this group that flies in the face of so many human rights issues. You can be anonymous. This site was set up so its origins cannot be traced. Sad that we have to fight them this way, but Hales loves courts. Even after he loses.

Then there is the case of many non- Brethren professionals like journalists who go out on a limb to report their evils and are subjected to a world of hate and litigation when they report the malevolence of this group of people. It takes it out of them. They cannot do this alone. Michael Bachelard wrote a very well researched book about the Brethren and their blatant misguided cruelty to so many people and those that should be most vocal about it - sit mute while the maelstrom occurs around them.

If you are a recent leaver, say the last decade or so, say something. Tell us something we don't know. Tell us something that adds weight to our many arguments. Say something that increases the spotlight of focus and pressure for these people to start doing the right thing for once in their lives.

The PBCC is a farce. It is a church that went off the rails at the hands of some frankly unstable people, with thousands bearing the consequences of their strange anti-Christian dictums and hundreds being so deeply affected that they took their own lives or went slowly mad.

No religion should force you to go against what the bible says with regard to parents and families and marriages, but the Brethren do. They make it up as they go along.

No religion should force you to work for them and them alone. No religion should force you to pray for (and contribute financially) to a particular political party. Even though they do not vote like everyone else. No religion should form a pronouncement on you without the right of a comeback or proper discussion. No religion should force its adherents to dissociate with family members for life. No religious organization should have at its head, a bloody big business, which you must contribute to on request or be socially ostracized for non- involvement or compliance. No religion should have a hierarchical system that is underlined by the importance of how much money people have.

No religion should have closed order schools where worldly children are banned - but expect the people they regard as dirty and evil to pay for them. The PBCC do!

Get off your bottoms and get writing. Start saying something that adds impetus to this vile system that hurts so many people. Stop leaving it up to the few who spend hours trolling the internet for information and newspaper articles and law reports.

If we lose this site - we lose our voice.

And without a voice- they can do anything they bloody well please. And you will have no one to blame but yourselves. Stop leaving it up to the usual suspects to grind away their dissent at their keyboards. Get involved today. If you don't, this whole argument, this whole campaign becomes a stagnant waste of time. And you deserve the loss that you feel each and every day.

I'll shut up now- Over to you. And someone, tie Fisherman up. And me too.

Maybe some want to forget the whole messy experience?
Maybe others think that they WILL go to hell if they attack the cult?
While others just want to make up for lost time and experience complete freedom ... and maybe make a fool of themselves, and demonstrate their ineptness culturally and socially.

... and some are simply pacifists.

It is their choice and with respect l wouldn't want to influence them either way. The cult will out itself far better than any of us would be able to.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:22 am 

And maybe there are a few current EB who read these pages and just need a little encouragement and support to step over to the exEB side. Sorry PeterF but I find no benefit to anyone in your post.

Take care
LadyKiwi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:38 am 

LadyKiwi wrote:
And maybe there are a few current EB who read these pages and just need a little encouragement and support to step over to the exEB side. Sorry PeterF but I find no benefit to anyone in your post.

Take care
LadyKiwi

NO benefit to ANYONE!

Ha ha ... what an assumption :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:13 am 

I applaud you Abishag. You are one of just a handful of people whose consciences won't allow them to let these injustices go unchallenged.

It is a tough grind. It is a rough road. The PBCC play dirty. People get 'roughed up'. From what I hear from inside, it's no different there either. It's dog eat dog, it's who you know, it's how many factories you've got, with bitterness and jealousies between close family members encouraged and harvested. It's fighting tooth and nail for a new meeting hall, only to close the place down and move elsewhere, irritating more rural communities with expansive and expensive plans to cover more countryside with tarmac for ultimate profit.

Who needs God when you're building places, not for His worship, but to one day turn into an industrial estate making even more money?

Now the PBCC moan that some address books have gone missing. If they weren't so bloody secretive in the first place they would hold little or no interest, but if that's the only way people have to find out if close relatives have died, how many nephews and nieces they now have and who the grandchildren have married, then they become gold mines of previously, carefully controlled information.

Quite what UBT were thinking about when these directories were compiled, heaven only knows. So we have a business, which the PBCC insist is 'nothing to do with the church', gathering information about every member of the PBCC ( which claims to be The Church) in the world, to then make money selling back to the people coerced into providing the information in the first place. One wonders what the penalties for non-compliance in this project were? Or are some families missing?

Rumour has it, that if a member's parent died out of fellowship, they are cryptically slurred once again by not having their ancestor's Christian name mentioned in what amounts to a real Doomsday Book.

They love keeping tabs on us.......just not so keen when the tables are turned.

The most dangerous individuals are those who pass information both ways.

BLOODY HYPOCRITES

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:37 am 

Everyone is personally responsible to God as to what they practice and believe. It is not for me or anyone else to interfere with a persons belief and practice, unless it is a risk to others, although some here think otherwise.

I do applaud the very Christian and genuine attempts by Fisherman to convert all peebdom. He is a model of lots of attitudes to me. However l chose to admire not follow.

Some here have an axe or two to grind, whilst others are unable to move on. In general we are all wasting our time and energy but for some with no other public discusion venues this serves a purpose.

Thsre has been adequate and more testimony rendered to the peebs through these pages, previous web sites and personal presentations. My conscience is clear. Anyone still there is there of their own chosing. I have no immediate family in the cult, but have a sister who l have told that she and the cult deserve each other, and in laws l used to support financially and still check if they are ok. There are more appreciative people around generally than l can afford to help without wasting time and energy on closed mind members of a satanic cult.

I am not really interested in them except in a curious way to find out their latest rules and practices, and feel sorry for them ... to a very minor degree.

There is very adequate support through this site and other avenues if any wish to escape.

Any efforts by any ex cult members will be miniscule and comparatively ineffective compared to what they will eventually do to destroy themselves. Take the last publications as the tip of the iceberg. They are more often than not regarded with disdain and contempt in the world, not respect. Their ingorance and arrogance both culturally and in business does not go unnoticed.

Just remember Jesus was not a peeb.

A bit more time and a bit more rope ... and they will hang themselves without any assistance from any ex cult members.

But keep posting as it is interesting and amusing reading.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:01 am 

twotimothytwo wrote:
I applaud you Abishag. You are one of just a handful of people whose consciences won't allow them to let these injustices go unchallenged.

It is a tough grind. It is a rough road. The PBCC play dirty. People get 'roughed up'. From what I hear from inside, it's no different there either. It's dog eat dog, it's who you know, it's how many factories you've got, with bitterness and jealousies between close family members encouraged and harvested. It's fighting tooth and nail for a new meeting hall, only to close the place down and move elsewhere, irritating more rural communities with expansive and expensive plans to cover more countryside with tarmac for ultimate profit.

Who needs God when you're building places, not for His worship, but to one day turn into an industrial estate making even more money?

Now the PBCC moan that some address books have gone missing. If they weren't so bloody secretive in the first place they would hold little or no interest, but if that's the only way people have to find out if close relatives have died, how many nephews and nieces they now have and who the grandchildren have married, then they become gold mines of previously, carefully controlled information.

Quite what UBT were thinking about when these directories were compiled, heaven only knows. So we have a business, which the PBCC insist is 'nothing to do with the church', gathering information about every member of the PBCC ( which claims to be The Church) in the world, to then make money selling back to the people coerced into providing the information in the first place. One wonders what the penalties for non-compliance in this project were? Or are some families missing?

Rumour has it, that if a member's parent died out of fellowship, they are cryptically slurred once again by not having their ancestor's Christian name mentioned in what amounts to a real Doomsday Book.

They love keeping tabs on us.......just not so keen when the tables are turned.

The most dangerous individuals are those who pass information both ways.

BLOODY HYPOCRITES

Double agents and spies?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:18 pm 

You may have touched a nerve TwoTimothyTwo!