WikiPeebia.com Forums

Like after a fellowship meeting, just better.
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:40 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please note: This forum allows the use of anonymous usernames and is a public forum. This means that there probably are members of the PBCC active in the forums. They may try to befriend you with the intention of gathering information that should not get out into the public domain. Be very careful what you say to persons that you do not know. Bear in mind too, that use of a username on another site or forum may not necessarily be the same person on WP with the same username. There have also been actions of copying what is said here to use elsewhere. This is not allowed. Please read the forum rules properly. Full forum rules can be found at http://wikipeebia.com/forum

Post subject: UBT Precinct!!!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:43 am 

FYI
Google UBT Precinct !!!
Is there any pretense of Christianity left in Bruce's greed machine ?!
Oh! yes of course there is , it's 'charitable' for tax purposes , chuckle .....
Cheers, Craig Stewart

Note: with thanks to Laurence A Lee for the pointer.

Last edited by nonconformist on Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: UBT Precinct!!!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:19 am 

No surprise here ,it merely confirms what we suspected all along,the money changers and sellers that we claimed we had a 'judgement' of back in 65 have come back with a vengeance and set up shop in the temple again ....any pretence of Christianity is minimal, in name only and for tax purposes....one nagging little question though,and that is WHERE are all those brothers who stood up in 65 and CONDEMNED the 'EVIL' of the 'Commercial System in the Assembly'?....the ranks are thinning by attrition but SOME of them still alive....why so quiet?...have they conveniently FORGOTTEN what they said?( we'll jog their memory if it help them...) or do these same people now ENDORCE the Commerial system that they once so soundly condemned? And if so-have they REPENTED of their 'judgement'?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:30 pm 

Quote:
WHERE are all those brothers who stood up in 65 and CONDEMNED the 'EVIL

1965 was 52 years ago. Any mature brother say aged 35 would today be 87 years old and probably dead or in his dotage.

Anyone who was older in 1965 is almost certainly dead. Anyone younger than 35 in 1965 probably was not involved enough to question anything and because of family, job, house etc just "went with the flow" and kept their head down.

A whole new generation has grown up since 1965 - most sadly most of whom are brainwashed if they are still there.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:38 pm 

I was 18 in 65 and remember it well,first the brash rude 'know-it- all' Australians who got the old men to stand up and get everybody to laugh at them because they wouldn't drink whisky - then the sense of pure relief when they were sent packing back to Austrailia with tails between their legs-AND the denouncement of the 'Commercial System in the Assembly' ,yes,I remember that VERY WELL,and while the ranks are thinning now, I would be glad to jog anybody's memory who say they 'forget'

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:08 am 

http://www.universalbusinessteam.com/

When you have a look around this site it just leaves me gobsmacked.

Blatant associations with 'worldly' and not just any old worldlies either Franklin Covey - Mormons - and that when I knew in Pigster's days he kicked out brethren for ANY joint or apparently joint advertising!

No prices listed on their website - which I always consider both sneaky and deceptive. - 'Give us your details first, then we will sign you up and then you will find out how much comes out of the direct debit form you actually signed but didn't realise that was what it was, is the potential to happen from this modes operand ii ' in my humble opinion of course.

What next for Bruciebaby?

I wonder how he is going with sneaking out of the bribe scandal?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:49 am 

Quote:
I wonder how he is going with sneaking out of the bribe scandal?

No sneaking out. He was caught fair and square. Let's face it, the Hales are not the sharpest knives in the kitchen draw, are they?

The reckless hiring of the late Tony McCorkell and it's sordid aftermath highlights a complete lack of nous. Fancy palming someone off with a huge sum of money, then praying for their demise! With a modicum of intellect, they'd have been asking God if He could allow Tony to live for ever!

This 'Precinct'. As far as I understand it, you hire it to make your business look more successful than it actually is. It is a trait the PBCC are becoming as good at in business as they have proved to be in religion. All they've done is hire a few floors in someone else's building in the first place!

What's the mantra today? 'line upon line, Precinct upon Precinct'? Here a little bean to cup coffee machine, there a little on-site showering facility'? Quite useful when you discover that 'it’s possible for work and pleasure to come together.' Something that rather quaintly, the oldest profession in the world claims!

It's all getting so smoky, you can hardly see the mirrors now.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:13 pm 

'Make your business look more successful than it actually ls'...I suggest that is taken right from the pages of their leader...can't preach,can't teach and may not even know the books of the bible,but apart from that he's a 'great bible teacher' ...ah these great men...how could we get along without them?don't know but I'm willing to try...truth be told he reminds me of one of these 'blow up' dolls ,full of hot air...just be careful you don't pump them up too full or they'll pop...wouldn't be the first time either (see,you get one used furniture salesman, pump him up and 'voila')

Oh and please stop talking about 'bribes'...it WASN'T a 'bribe' ,that's a wicked wicked lie to suggest money changed hands to 'buy' silence ....see ,our brother was merely 'protecting the position' and anyway, everybody can be bought,can't they?,or perhaps it was a 'gift'....but it WASN'T a 'bribe' ,we are clear on that aren't we?( that's 'true story' #1, and we've got a few more up our sleeve if that doesn't fly)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:19 am 

When I google The Precinct my Norton security software throws up a danger signal (question mark) against that site, meaning it could infect my computer. Are the EB/PBCC no good at ensuring their website(s) are protected from hacking or other infections?

Maybe they will thank me for drawing attention to this!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:06 am 

Eleven days later Norton (aka Symantec) is still pointing up The Precinct's website as potentially dodgy!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:18 am 

Quote:
make your business look more successful than it actually is

Seems others have tumbled to this deceit too.

Quote:
lack of transparency by the company, misrepresentation of their premises

https://twitter.com/richardmarsh197/sta ... 2766800896

Attachments:
Marsh.jpg
Marsh.jpg [ 63.87 KiB | Viewed 86 times ]