WikiPeebia.com Forums

Like after a fellowship meeting, just better.
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:38 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please note: This forum allows the use of anonymous usernames and is a public forum. This means that there probably are members of the PBCC active in the forums. They may try to befriend you with the intention of gathering information that should not get out into the public domain. Be very careful what you say to persons that you do not know. Bear in mind too, that use of a username on another site or forum may not necessarily be the same person on WP with the same username. There have also been actions of copying what is said here to use elsewhere. This is not allowed. Please read the forum rules properly. Full forum rules can be found at http://wikipeebia.com/forum

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:07 am 

abishag wrote:
Sheeesh! Who would have thought that our Arfur was a pulpit man! Well said Arfur! I could not agree more. I'm thinking that another man might be having the same thought at the moment. Our man 'sarf' of the border - one Mister Gadsden.

Gadsden has a soul, has a conscience? He does have a bank account and wallet.

Until we know any version of Gadsden's readmission to the cult, can we gauge his reaction? He has his own kingdom, 'Gadsville' [a common term amongst the younger people in Sydney and South Australia] and a far flasher tabernacle that Hales has, a far more controlled flock, and a far more developed education structure offering off campus study to all peebs nationally that could be regarded as a competitor to the main national peeb system.

So will he break away at some stage and have his own version of peebs? Will he leave and go back to his preferred lifestyle - elitist Camberwell, BMW, beachside holiday home compound? Most if not all of his kids are not peebs.

Did he approach BDH to rejoin, or did BDH get him to rejoin? That is the question followed by "WHY?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:33 am 

I reckon this has the potential to be another 'Aberdeen'.

JTJr was known for years to be a drunken fool with a fetish for women's breasts and desire for little boys but was 'put up with', as ordinary brethren were so brainwashed (as I was by the cult) it was all sort of okay even if we did have deep misgivings...'oh it was the mind of the flesh in the things of God' and that sort of stupid nonsense, and 'all the brethren couldn't be wrong' - but when Aberdeen hit - it was too big - too obvious - well observed by respectable men and women - the proverbial hit the fan.

Broocie is well busted this time, and I don't see his money saving him. I reckon he is checking if he could move to Switzerland and pop his money in some nice numbered Swiss Bank Accounts - there again the Cayman Islands are much warmer...

What do you think?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:02 am 

Oh, I'd like to share some of the optimism above but I feel they'll come up with some bullshit explanation that the poor suckers will swallow and everything will just carry on ...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:22 am 

I with the Ass man. I reckon they will shrug it off. They shouldn't - but they will. Someone I know told a Peeb about this and his immediate reaction was - 'it must be lies'. When they think like that you could show them the body and the smoking gun with Hales fingerprints on it and they would deny it. I mean Taylor was IN BED with a naked woman -waiting in ambush to flush out a 'savage interrupter'! Why not just ask the guy? Why give him all the ammo he could possibly need???

But we do have a real court case- which they lost - and we do have real documents that set out the heinous payoff for McCorkell. It's called proof! If they choose to deny it then they are just fools who cannot be helped.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:44 am 

I hope they don’t try the ambush excuse again. That one is a bit threadbare.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:14 am 

I fear the only way they will actually be stopped is when the CEO gets caught by the law. I doubt he will get away with his evil for ever but possibly not in my life-time. Come to think of it, he is about the same age as me, perhaps a bit younger.

This is why Michael Bachelard's work is so important.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:01 pm 

'Michael Bachelards work is so important'....couldn't agree more, the media is our best ally at exposing this. The only challange is while it is important to us, the Eb are such an insignificant drop in the bucket to the general population most people aren't aware of them...but if the media can keep it front and center,the taxpayers may be outraged enough to demand inquiries as to why their tax dollars are funding these charlatans...I also hope that victims of abuse that have been intimidated into silence over the decades will come forward...this thing could snowball,'the wheels of justice may grind slowly but they grind exceeding fine...'and countless victims have gone to their graves and never got an apology or seen Justice done ,families been ripped apart and sacrificed to satiate somebodies ego ,Too many tears have been shed to just be quietly swept under the carpet and forgotten...

But maybe the tide has turned...Michael- BRING IT ON

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:14 am 

Quote:
I reckon this has the potential to be another 'Aberdeen'.

Quote:
I with the Ass man. I reckon they will shrug it off. They shouldn't - but they will.

OK, despite my pessimism we have the biggest issue (or a matter?) in decades that we should be making the most from and somehow bringing to the attention of the rank and file. How best to get this message out there before the momentum slows again?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:57 am 

The brethren are so indoctrinated to believe 'the brethren are always right' and everything that goes against them is 'the attack' I doubt even if this was publicly exposed,few would be outraged enough to do something about it( you have to remember they were so brainwashed they were prepared to not only not condemn,but justify their leader caught in bed with another woman and throw out anybody who DID do what they claim they do-to 'judge evil')

In my opinion,the only thing that would rock them is if their beloved leader took the money and did a run,which is the fate of many similar cults,leaving their faithful followers wandering around like they had been clubbed..false leaders who scriptures WARNS us 'will arise from among your ownselves' NEVER reciprocate the 'loyalty' their blind followers accord them..

Last edited by fisherman on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:20 am 

They'd probably say the Lord took his servant ahead of time ... a bit like the empty coffin they buried of JTJr!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next