Appeal filed...

Forum rules
Please note: This forum allows the use of anonymous usernames and is a public forum. This means that there probably are members of the PBCC active in the forums. They may try to befriend you with the intention of gathering information that should not get out into the public domain. Be very careful what you say to persons that you do not know. Bear in mind too, that use of a username on another site or forum may not necessarily be the same person on WP with the same username. There have also been actions of copying what is said here to use elsewhere. This is not allowed. Please read the forum rules properly. Full forum rules can be found at http://wikipeebia.com/forum
fisherman

Appeal filed...

Post by fisherman » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:49 pm

Jeff McIntosh of the Canadian Press reports a BC woman ,Gail Blackmore, wants her conviction overturned on the grounds it was 'unduly harsh and excessive'after she was sentenced to seven months in prison for taking her 13 year old daughter to the United States to marry the leader ( Warren Jeffs) of the FLDS .( nobody is saying anything about the girls who were raped,or their trauma ,Warren Jeffs reputedly had over 80 wives, and he liked them young)

Gail Blackmore looks like an EB 'sister',she acts like an EB sister, she thinks like an EB sister , she dresses like an EB sister , she is totally brainwashed into doing whatever the 'prophet' wants-even to delivering up her own 13 year old daughter. The girls who are groomed for this 'privilege' have no say in the matter...

Her husband, Winston Blackmore got five years, and is also appealing his sentence on the grounds his 'religeos rights' were violated and he is being 'pursecuted' ...he sang 'Amazing Grace ' in his beautiful baritone voice for the press...

I posted this as an example of what cult brainwashing can do to very ordinary people,the FLDS,like most cults is almost a cookie cutter copy of the EB,the psychology ,thinking and brainwashing is so close to our own experience you would be hard pressed to tell the diference ...and before you say 'it couldn't happen to us',it very nearly did,'Our Beloved' tried to 'set on' this great truth at Abderdeen with brothers taking on other wives, but that notion was quickly quashed and hushed up....

I know one thing for sure and that is how all these cults,including the EB operate have NOTHING to do with the life and teachings of Jesus who they CLAIM they are 'faithful' to...never a day goes by that I( at least a fourth if not fifth generation member of the EB) am not thankful I am still not caught in it's web of lies and deceit ....there by the grace of God ,go I'