WikiPeebia.com Forums

Like after a fellowship meeting, just better.
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please note: This forum allows the use of anonymous usernames and is a public forum. This means that there probably are members of the PBCC active in the forums. They may try to befriend you with the intention of gathering information that should not get out into the public domain. Be very careful what you say to persons that you do not know. Bear in mind too, that use of a username on another site or forum may not necessarily be the same person on WP with the same username. There have also been actions of copying what is said here to use elsewhere. This is not allowed. Please read the forum rules properly. Full forum rules can be found at http://wikipeebia.com/forum

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:34 pm 

Over 14,000 views....Hopefuly some of which are actual brethren checking it out,it's like looking in the mirror..(makes you wonder if a few 'concerned businessmen' are trying to clog up the bandwidth*) Some people who checked it out have told me its so real they can't continue looking at it....it relives their own story...

* this is pretty typical, when the Winnipeg story hit the press a while back the papers were all bought up, you couldn't find one on a news stand in the city ...funny that,isn't it?...now who do you think would go to all that trouble,scurrying around getting vans and loading them up with newspapers and then disposing them?... I do hope they felt they were thwarting 'the enemy'

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:56 am 

And now over 16500 views!( SOMEBODY is reading this...or trying to SHUT it down)

Little tidbit from tonight's episode ...Scientology has SUCCESSFULY curtailed journalists investigating them...threatened newspapers and editors with legal action....hmm,interesting...I recall hearing about at least one journalist being pulled off a story involving a high ranking EB member allegations of sexual abuse of a young woman....then nothing ,silence...

According to the documentry Scientology church regularly uses intimidation tactics, follows people ,tries to get their employers to fire them..and ALL of that is alleged what the EB have done to silence people

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:28 am 

I found and listened to one of the Remini episodes with the help of google. Change the name of the "church" and the people involved and you have a history of a PB family. Identical tactics are employed. I think the reason is fairly simple. This guy, :evil:, is the author of all these destructive groups, and like I was taught, he uses his same old bag of tricks over and over. He really isn't very original. Same tactics the world over century after century, group after group, religion after religion, society after society, Christian or not doesn't matter. Rip, tear, break, destroy,.. anything good or of God. Literally and physically, emotionally, whatever. 1 Timothy 4:1 gives the source, and the following verse or two gives examples of some of the teachings from that source.
One guy on the Remini episode I watched said a truth: "There is no such thing as unconditional love amongst scientologists"...

I wonder if Remini would do shows on groups other than Scientology...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:04 pm 

And ANOTHER 1000 views overnight...they're busy boys,aren't they?

'Same tactics the world over'...and for one simple reason,it WORKS...naive simplistic people buy into it,seduced by some feeling of having a 'special message from God no one else has'.One thing is absolute,NONE of these tactics common to ALL cults,Scientology, EB,resemble the life and teachings of Christ...in fact he WARNED against such FALSE prophets and shepherds who worked for hire...( the 'COMMERCIAL SYSTEM' isn't new..)

The brethren have FERs ministry on their own bookshelves...' the Assembly is made up of EVERY true believer'- 'There can be NO SUCH THING as a 'special fellowship' within a fellowship'

JTsr was at those meetings when FER made that statement and DID NOT ENDORCE it ,proceeding to steer the brethren on an increasingly parochial course,claims of some sort of mandate for 'authoritative ministry' based on the presumption that leaders were 'in touch with divine persons'(EVERY CULT LEADER MAKES THE SAME CLAIM ) ...and that, plus his refusal to judge his own indulgence of 'strong drink' which Paul WARNS about set the stage for DISASTER resulting in where we are today-in my opinion,full blown APOSTACY,right alongside Scientology

I have listened to all of the episodes by Leah Remini and identify with ALL of the sentiments,frustrations and hurt the Scientologists tactics have resulted in....just like the EB....'same game-diferent name'

But YOU( hopefuly including my brethren ' in system') be the judge....google the A&E documentry on Scientology and see all of the episodes, I have never seen ANYTHING that so closely parallels our own story....as one viewer said 'chilling'

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:07 pm 

Quite a number of EX EB have said they had begun, but were unable to continue seeing all the episodes on Scientology...it brings back too many painful memories as they relive their own stories...of course,the greatest benefit would be the EB who are still 'in'....perhaps they would be able to be more objective seeing another cult than their own ,but realizing it's the SAME thing,under a diferent name...so to my brethren ' in system' I challange you' - google it and see ALL the episodes...then soberly judge for yourselves...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:25 pm 

Close to 18,750 views so far.......in terms of numbers that's about 40% of the 'saints' ...if they clicked on it and serepticiously tried to see the A&E exposure of their 'comrades in arms'the Scientologists...either that of the Busy little Boffins in the back room are earnestly trying oh so hard to clog up the bandwidth and shut the site down..( try harder boys)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:20 am 

I assume that every time fisherman - or The Questioner for that matter - looks here - a view is registered.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:41 am 

Obviously a subject of great importance. It's attracting a similar number of views to "The last Word' Fisherman's own comments thread.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:04 am 

It IS a subject of 'great importance' ,the Scientology cult is probably the closest cult to the EB/PBCC and the MORE people who see A&E 's comprehensive expose on Scientology -and their feeble rebuttal the better...NOBODY who has viewed it failed to see the connection...and my wish is members of the EB/ PBCC are curious enough to see it for themselves-and arrive at the same conclusion-if it 'looks like duck,if it swims like a duck and it quacks like a duck,it IS a duck'and this might be the FIRST TIME
they have ever seen another cult that is SO CLOSE to their own they CAN'T TELL the diference...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:44 am 

Today's episode...Scientology regards the judicial system as corrupt and THEY handle everything internally ....( the 'highest court in the land' maybe?)

' Disconnection' (Scientologists enforced cutting anybody off from friends,relatives even spouse) is EXACTLY what the brethren call 'separation'...and without it, their whole system would collapse....just as it would with the brethren...

See ANYTHING diferent between Scientology and the EB?.... VIrtually EVERYTHING is the SAME,right down to the 'T' ....WHEN will the TAXPAYERS( that's the 'world' the brethren utterly despise,other than their money...) demand the government STOP using their TAX DOLLARS to fund CULTS ?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next