The arrogance and audacity of the peebs knows no limits

Forum rules
Please note: This forum allows the use of anonymous usernames and is a public forum. This means that there probably are members of the PBCC active in the forums. They may try to befriend you with the intention of gathering information that should not get out into the public domain. Be very careful what you say to persons that you do not know. Bear in mind too, that use of a username on another site or forum may not necessarily be the same person on WP with the same username. There have also been actions of copying what is said here to use elsewhere. This is not allowed. Please read the forum rules properly. Full forum rules can be found at http://wikipeebia.com/forum
The Erect Vessel

The arrogance and audacity of the peebs knows no limits

Post by The Erect Vessel » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:43 am

Observing the activity of known peeblets on LinkedIn recently, and almost choked on my coco pops this morning reading this posting from a successful business peeblet, (and presumably he is wanting to be seen in the 'world' as a 'thought leader':-

'It's all about treating the people above you, below you and beside you the SAME.'

Pontificating when the shower of ******** he is ingrained in, treat and continue to treat ex peeblets like ^*@#!!! PLUS how they treat their women folk!!

Remember the carry on about insubject sisters!! DO THEY TREAT WOMEN THE SAME?? Women peeblets can't EVER take a position of a leader or even speak in the meetings!!

Full of it!!

fisherman

Re: The arrogance and audacity of the peebs knows no limits

Post by fisherman » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:35 pm

Uh, beg pardon Rect vessel, you forgot the 'sh',but you got you feel sorry for the poor kid,he doesn't know any better..how could he? They just parrot what they've been told

I was there when dear old uncle Bruce,may God NOT rest his soul, was 'setting on' his ministry about being 'head of your house' and said to 'bear down on your wives until they couldn't take it anymore,then let up a little' ( this really got my mothers dander up...guess she wasn't 'subject') ..'Not being 'head of your house' was one of the favourite charges they laid on brothers,they would humiliate them publicly, and who knows what happened when they got home...I know of one case where a brother was told to 'get a little rough'with his wife..yup, really nice guys-NOT

Constant running around, meeting every night, entertaining( meaning supplying cases of whisky,whether they could afford it or not) no family life, prying into people's private lives( no birth control -like NONE of their business) ....living in a glass bowl/pressure cooker,no wonder some of the wives became alcoholics*and children were born perminently brain damaged with with FAS ...so, no I don't buy their whitewash job about how 'normal' they are , sorry about that...

ps ...'thought leader''?....you got to be kidding! got to have a functioning BRAIN first...

* the brethrens dirty little secret that they don't mention...but we buried our ex EB friend last year, she never got over it

Raife

Post by Raife » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:28 pm

To update you. Sisters can and do ask questions in readings now. Has been so for at least 5 years that know about may even be longer

fisherman

Post by fisherman » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:02 am

I've had dealings with these people and I can tell you while they might THINK they are brilliant and even truly believe it, and look down on everybody else they have great gaps in their presumed ' knowledge' - even in basic tax work...the epitome of arrogance only matched by their ignorance....I'm just not impressed...sorry about that...seems they'll have to be right out if it before they figure it out( like we had to )

Interesting that the young chap aspired to be a 'thought leader' though,coming from an organization that claimed to ' be ' the Church' I would have thought that he would have wanted to be sharing the gospel...