Quentin RV Morris

Forum rules
Please note: This forum allows the use of anonymous usernames and is a public forum. This means that there probably are members of the PBCC active in the forums. They may try to befriend you with the intention of gathering information that should not get out into the public domain. Be very careful what you say to persons that you do not know. Bear in mind too, that use of a username on another site or forum may not necessarily be the same person on WP with the same username. There have also been actions of copying what is said here to use elsewhere. This is not allowed. Please read the forum rules properly. Full forum rules can be found at http://wikipeebia.com/forum
gregsy

Quentin RV Morris

Post by gregsy » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:01 pm

Quentin Richard Vaughan Morris
b. 4th March, 1946, Haywards Heath;
d. 1st January 2015, Hampstead, London.

5th son of Edward and Peggie Morris (Agnes Emily Kelland)

Brother of Bryan, Derry, Timothy and Rowland.

Funeral Service at St Saviour's Church, Eaton Road, South Hampstead 1pm on Thurs 22nd January 2015 followed by interment at Kensal Green.

My friends, we will not go again or ape an ancient rage,
Or stretch the folly of our youth to be the shame of age,
But walk with clearer eyes and ears this path that wandereth,
And see undrugged in evening light the decent inn of death;
For there is good news yet to hear and fine things to be seen,
Before we go to Paradise by way of Kensal Green.
Last edited by gregsy on Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jill Mytton

Re: Quentin RV Morris

Post by Jill Mytton » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:16 am

Sorry to hear this - my condolences. He was younger than me when he died. Too young these days - so sad.
I only know Derry from this family. If you see him can you send him my regards - be good to hear from him again sometime.
Jill