WikiPeebia.com Forums

Like after a fellowship meeting, just better.
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:31 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please note: This forum allows the use of anonymous usernames and is a public forum. This means that there probably are members of the PBCC active in the forums. They may try to befriend you with the intention of gathering information that should not get out into the public domain. Be very careful what you say to persons that you do not know. Bear in mind too, that use of a username on another site or forum may not necessarily be the same person on WP with the same username. There have also been actions of copying what is said here to use elsewhere. This is not allowed. Please read the forum rules properly. Full forum rules can be found at http://wikipeebia.com/forum

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 502 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 51  Next
 Post subject: Re: Spoof Reading
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:53 am 

Been asked... back channel One admits it was from someone who was feeling things, and indicated that the lord, (always blame the lord - or dog) would One be minded to change One's title to Standing Firm..huh! Forgot that one. I just remember being told to meet every challenge that 'He was a pure man!' Also, Christ is the test for every man, but Paul (meaning Jimbo The P***head Pedo), is the test for every Christian!

See, see you have to come to it, that at the time of Aberdeen, One used to get asked 'Are you Standing Firm?', and One has to humbly confess that One did own up to when questioned - Yes, One was Standing Firm, but One considers that the spirit moved on and One became the Erect Vessel.

Humbly speaking. Because we can't claim much because after all we are in a broken day...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:18 am 

And it came to pass, that a small rotund man with great drinking abilities did get found out, and there was a great weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth thereof, in Sydney town.

And The Lord himself did say.'Thou hast been caught out, little fat despot, because thou hast had thine grubby little paws in the cookie jar and hast been caught red handed. What hast thou to say for thineself little grubby backstreet norty little boy?'

And he did reply in the words of a Him:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMWWVhJ7RF0

So it wasn't you? Wicked men dreamed up an ambush was it? That worked for JayTee but Sunshine you got caught giving not just one tincy wincy little bribe, BUT A BIG FAT WHOPPER! TWICE!

You are so busted man.But the words of one of the verses well maybe there is a link...

To be a true player you have to know how to play
If she say you're not, convince her say you're gay
Never admit to a word when she say
Makes a claim and you tell her, baby, no way

Hmm...now 'gay' would there be a link? Maybe Gareth could help to explain that for the sake of... oh something?

Or who do you propose handling this wicked nefarious attack of leaping devils? McNortyone perhaps? Or perhaps Dean could act as a blocker. Plenty of him isn't there to stand in the breech?

Oh what hast thou done? Sackcloth and Ashes for you sunshine.

You have been a very bad boy.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:28 am 

Oh dear :) :) lol , thank you erect vessel .......
laughter is indeed the best medicine , especially where Brucellosis is concerned .......... hahahaha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:30 pm 

Mmm non conformist One likes brown nosing... move up to the front row if you can squeeze in somewhere.

And as One opens one's bible One feels that the following Scripture would have a direct bearing on things at this juncture of the test of my money:-

Psalm 2:4

And as One closes One's bible just simply add, and I think that there is something in that for all of us, and so may The Lord bless the Word,
For His Namesake
Amen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:58 pm 

Oh dear, one struggles so to keep up with the current appellations for our brother, the Lord moves so quickly these days.

First he was simple BDH, then TEV for The Erect Vessel. Then PPPPP for portly paranoid perverted pontificating pratt (or just PPP for short) and now LFD?

Last edited by Balaam's Ass on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:17 am 

Time for a farewell him, with assistance from our late brother Glen:

By the time I get to the airport
You'll be rising
You'll find the note I left hanging on my door
You'll laugh, when you read the part that says I'm leaving
Cause I've left you fools so many times before

By the time I make Honiara
You'll be working
You'll probably stop at lunch,
And give me a call
But you'll just hear your money keep on jingling
In my pocket, that's all

By the time I make my private island
You'll be sleeping
You'll turn softly and curse my name out low
And you'll cry, just to think, I'd really leave you
Though time and time it’s been plain it would be so
You just didn't know,
I would really go

By the time I get to bed
You'll be fighting
Over Gadsden, Dean, it’ll be
A right free for all
But you'll just feel your empty pockets, see
You’ve been conned, that's all

See ya suckers!!

Last edited by Balaam's Ass on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:43 pm 

Balaam's Ass wrote:
Oh dear, one struggles so to keep up with the current appellations for our brother, the Lord moves so quickly these days.

First he was simple BDH, then TEV for The Erect Vessel. then PPPPP for portly paranoid perverted pontificating pratt (or just PPP for short) and now LFD?

You've missed "Minister Representing the Lord in the Recovery"... or something like that - ack in the days when Beedie was a bit more humble than what he seems to be at present

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:47 pm 

The challange one faces when one is king of the castle, lord of all that one surveys ,top of the heap( no, don't ask ) is 'What does one do for an encore'? What does one call oneself?(humbly speaking of course)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:43 am 

Quote:
You've missed "Minister Representing the Lord in the Recovery"... or something like that

Yes of course!! That was DAMOLITRE - Divinely Appointed Minister Of the Lord In The REcovery.

Other titles included The Minister of the Lord in the Recovery Position and further suggestions of The Holy Goat and The Fat Controller!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:41 am 

The Fat Controller is definitely not happy! He is banging his fists together in a thumpin' great rage mm... not happy at all. His big engine has actually burst it's boiler.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 502 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 51  Next