Spoof Reading

Forum rules
Please note: This forum allows the use of anonymous usernames and is a public forum. This means that there probably are members of the PBCC active in the forums. They may try to befriend you with the intention of gathering information that should not get out into the public domain. Be very careful what you say to persons that you do not know. Bear in mind too, that use of a username on another site or forum may not necessarily be the same person on WP with the same username. There have also been actions of copying what is said here to use elsewhere. This is not allowed. Please read the forum rules properly. Full forum rules can be found at http://wikipeebia.com/forum
fisherman

Re: Spoof Reading

Post by fisherman » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:15 am

Was that morse code?

son of peter

Post by son of peter » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:27 pm

dit dit dit dah dah dah dit dit dit

fisherman

Post by fisherman » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:02 am

Is that connecting the dits?.see,we're really good at 'connections',who your 'begats' were( you can toss trivial stuff like Pauls qualifications for leadership,see, the 'commercial system' is where it's at in these latter days of the testimony )
So,who's YOUR begats blub Rect vessel? ..some 'perishing Amerean' or a back row seat warmer who will never get their initials in the white books,best they will ever achieve is to have 'rem' posted for posterity,alongside their unremarkable remark about 'your dear father,yadayada' ...poor souls don't even realise they are mere cannon fodder for the big boys,bums on seats, nameless cogs in the production wheel....just so?

The Erect Vessel

Post by The Erect Vessel » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:15 am

As One nonchalantly and ponderously plods across the heavy Wilton carpet sinking One's exquisite Italian Leather shoes deep within its pile One is behooved to sing, and as One clears One's throat looking out on the wondrous grounds here in Snidey and glugs a hearty swill of God's creature bursting into song:-

Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
Singin': "Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"

Rise up this mornin',
Smiled with the risin' sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin', ("This is my message to you-ou-ou:")

Singin': "Don't worry 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right."
Singin': "Don't worry (don't worry) 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"

Rise up this mornin',
Smiled with the risin' sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin', "This is my message to you-ou-ou:"

Singin': "Don't worry about a thing, worry about a thing, oh!
Every little thing gonna be all right. Don't worry!"
Singin': "Don't worry about a thing" - I won't worry!
"'Cause every little thing gonna be all right."

'Cause every little thing gonna be all right" - I won't worry!
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right."
Singin': "Don't worry about a thing, oh no!
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!

See everything is gonna be all right! The Lord has never ever let his Servant down! Unthinkable. That would be a direct slight on the holy toast wouldn't it. Hey Jen sweetie pie...just thinking a bit of toast wouldn't go astray... make sure it is that best bread - sourdough - not these stupid baguettes these nignogs of french brethren serve up...gee it is like tooth pulling and it ends up as bum glue.

Now see, see if the brethren ever get sued, first thing we do is dump it on the wealthiest brethren in the area to organise and lets face it pay for a legal defence; and if we lose, well we appeal...every time and run the opposition into settling for a mediation and a treaty, and we appeal that until they run out of money. Oh it is so easy! One just loves being untouchable, ineffable, divine really.

So don't worry, 'bout a thing...aww lifes good at the top of the tree... just a bit worried about Garulous though...he looks awfully gay and if he becomes next Universal Leader after me, aww Gawd...what raised the wondrous thought or who did it suggest?

Jenn where is that toast and get us another drinklike the good subject little peeb wife you once were.

son of peter

Post by son of peter » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:36 am

Here's another him that might be just what the doctor ordered....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

The Erect Vessel

Post by The Erect Vessel » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:36 am

Yeah but he committed suicide with depression son of peter

:o :? :roll:

son of peter

Post by son of peter » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:46 pm

That's very sad to hear.

The black dog is surely a powerful beast - but we can still take guidance/strength from those simple words in his song

The Erect Vessel

Post by The Erect Vessel » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:27 am

Ooops sorry son of Peter...this a spoof reading area of things and One was not being serious... I dddon't think he did commit suicide, as One feels things and blushes in the corner... Will this be a seven day matter for me,or a sin unto death? If I bring two turtle doves and send our beloved brother $500 will One be forgiven?

son of peter

Post by son of peter » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:06 pm

It would appear that Blub Bobby is still alive and whistling....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_McFerrin

Nobody important reads this anyway, so if you make it a case of blue label we'll just hush it up and change the ministry.... doubt anyone will notice - but if any in-subordinate brother tries to rise above their station we'll just sack 'em, take their company 'benz and family away for a while - simples!

The Erect Vessel

Post by The Erect Vessel » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:48 pm

Oh thank you blub bruvva not a problem two cases of Johnnie Blue on the way.
Interesting how you allude to the rehashing oops sorry further enhanced editing of the ministry. See, we need to make more money out of the ministry books so a bit pointless once we have busted everyone into buying a full set of ministry, there is no ongoing income - much anyway in that. Pull it all back in. Edit the bits out where my daddy gets slagged by Pigster and Jimbo The Alcoholic Pedo, and kching... everyone has to buy a new set with new made in china book covers and specially autographed ones by me with a $200 a copy surcharge...sorry not a surcharge a charitable donation or alternatively to the Rabid Rebreeding Team