WikiPeebia.com Forums

Like after a fellowship meeting, just better.
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:03 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please note: This forum allows the use of anonymous usernames and is a public forum. This means that there probably are members of the PBCC active in the forums. They may try to befriend you with the intention of gathering information that should not get out into the public domain. Be very careful what you say to persons that you do not know. Bear in mind too, that use of a username on another site or forum may not necessarily be the same person on WP with the same username. There have also been actions of copying what is said here to use elsewhere. This is not allowed. Please read the forum rules properly. Full forum rules can be found at http://wikipeebia.com/forum

Post subject: Re: Daily Devotional
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:22 am 

Well, it would. See, whether we believe in it. See, our beloved brother, our beloved brother carried a concern about it. You love the young people, of course you love them. But, see, the groups don't help, the groups of young people don't help. To mature is the critical matter, to see what manhood is, what maturity is. Not to go back to them, make a stand, just make a simple declaration. There's so much on hand, there's so much to go in for, there's so much—time is so short, isn't it? See, to go home and follow something up. How else am I going to be formed? I could lose, I could lose any impression I get in the meeting. I mean, you go through these exercises when you're young. One distinctly remembers a point in one's life when you just couldn't, you didn't, you didn't wait around for anything, you had got something in the meeting, and you didn't want to lose it. BDH

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:24 am 

Follow me and I'll get you into heaven.

Taylor Jnr.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:27 am 

Hey, wake up there old coffin, you got two coffins on the side of your face there. Look up there, he has two coffins one on each side of his nose. You, don't do that again! Now what is the question before ... (Laughter.) What is the question before the board here? You son of a bitch what you got to say? I couldn't prove that you're the son of a bitch I couldn't do that. You can't say son of a bitch if you don't know. But you're a bastard. Now what do you want to say?

JTJr, at his finest hour.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:54 pm 

J T Jun. .......What I am bringing before you is wonderful. But these bastards, they interrupt me. But you're going to get something out of this meeting, because I am a very spiritual man.

S McC (Stanley McCallum) It's very long in coming.

J T Jun It's long in coming because of a son of a bastard like you.

Another choice extract of "ministry" from Aberdeen - July 1970

Is this further evidence that James Taylor Junior was a very spiritual man?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:04 pm 

Quote:
Is this further evidence that James Taylor Junior was a very spiritual man?

Of course! Who else would be able to come up with this:

"Go to sleep Stanley, go to sleep. We have plenty of hymns, to hell with you. We're having a very good time. You bum, you. You big bum. Now you have it. You never have it. You never had it so good. You never had it like this, you nut, you."

If I were the current great man I would insist every meeting start with "Scott! Bum! Scott! Bum! Scott! Bum! Scott! Bum! Scott! Bum! May God bless the word(s)."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:24 pm 

And according to what BDH allegedly says,'you question Our Beloved's Purity*,you may as well question your souls salvation'..and 'no,he didn't have a drink problem either,that's a wicked wicked lie'... Silly ass, he doesn't have the brains to shut up and hope people forget it..

* I don't 'question' Our Beloved's 'Purity' ...I outright DENY it based on his own language and actions and no, I'm not worried about my 'souls salvation' either ...sorry about that....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:35 am 

That is my idea. Red is better than Black. Red is better than Black. J.H.S.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:59 am 

Always be in control of your own beast:

"I remember [Mr Symington] speaking about that verse in Endbach, and he spoke about looking, persons looking out the window, something like this, the car window, and looking at the girls on the sidewalk, and he referred to the beast that he sat on, that he was in control of his own beast." BDH

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:59 am 

BDH refers quite often to keeping your own beast under control, usually in the context of the Good Samaritan’s beast that he sat the injured man on. “He sat him on his own beast.” However BDH also suggests that the beast is the Holy Spirit (Vol. 77 page 228) and elsewhere says it is Christ (Vol. 97 page 184).

So which is it? Is it Christ, or it is the Holy Spirit, or is it something carnal that needs to be kept under control?

May I suggest a fourth possibility that no one seems to have thought of? Maybe it was just a donkey.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:51 pm 

Or perhaps......,., a wee sleekit cowrin timrous beastie.